Friday, April 4, 2008

Wants

I think I want one of these. The hubs has made it quite clear that we aren't getting any iPhones in the near future as his office doesn't support them AND they are on AT&T which kinda blows. But I have long been mulling the idea of a phone with more than just "phone" capabilities. And I like to text/email which, as we all know, is a pain in the ass on a regular phone. This evolution of the blackberry now has a camera in it which is also a feature I really like. The sidekicks and other of those variety seem a bit to "young and hip" to me. A bit too Paris Hilton.
Now will the hubs be into me getting one since the phone I have now is less than a year old? Hrm. Not so sure.

3 comments:

John said...

i've had my tmobile dash for about a month or so. i love having the internet on it - but it's pretty painful to browse at all. i've yet to IM anyone with it, but i love getting my email whenever. that's basically all i use it for right now.

Carrie said...

my girlfriend had one until she dropped it in the toilet. not part of the point.. just sayin, cause you know I have some drunk friends.


anyways.. she said it was a blessing and a curse, cause it took her e-mail/internet addiction to a whole new level.

granted, she's also single and dating, so that could have a lot to do with it?

I personally say get it. it's totally humpable.

Christie said...

I totally want one of the iPhones but my husband is resisting the $399 price tag of the cheaper model. Argh.