Sunday, January 27, 2008

Next time

Next time I go and talk about either of my children's sleep in a positive way, please just slap me. The past two nights have been back to hell. Friday night Shea woke every half hour I SWEAR between 3-7am. Last night it was every hour or so between 2:30-6:30am. BOTH NIGHTS Liam came and asked to get in bed with us around 2 am. Friday night was at my side of the bed, last night he went to his dad.

Dan was sitting still on the couch late this afternoon giving Shea a bottle. He looked at me and said "I'm so tired all of a sudden."

I said, "If you stop moving, it hits you worse. You have to keep moving." Because seriously? If I sit in one spot and I'm not concentrating on something... the kids, a tv show or the computer... I'm out like a light.

I quote a Garth Brooks song when I say "I'm much too young to feel this damn old..."

No comments: