Thursday, February 7, 2008

Random Boring Crapola

Shea was up 3-5am, so of course now he isn't into a morning nap. He's tired but doesn't want to be in his crib asleep. I know if I take them on a Starbucks drive thru run he will sleep for 10 mins in the car and call it even. NO WAY.

Ugh I wish he would just sleep through the night. Please. God. It used to be just the pacifier but now he doesn't even take it half the time. We tried letting him cry but he is still unable to calm himself to get to sleep. Every 2-3 nights he won't settle back to sleep til he's had a bottle.

So yesterday my doctor recommended 3-4 physical therapy sessions for my hand and feet and a podiatrist. I haven't made the appointments yet but I will. I am just unsure how they will fit in to my schedule and child care and all that fun stuff. The spot where I got the tetanus shot hurts like a bastard... actually my whole arm/shoulder area hurts. We are slightly upping my z-loft dose as well. Overall I'm in good health. The blood draw will tell more but my blood pressure, as always, was good.

Liam just had some M&Ms and offered me one. So sweet! But no sweet snacks. Bleh. Hope I can stick to my Lenten promise. The soda is more the one kicking me in the ass. I see the soda and want it. Bad.

I took some of the money my MIL gave me for Christmas and ordered myself a custom Starbucks gift card - I know it's retarded to order one for myself... but I like having the card because then I don't need to worry about having cash and there is something not right about putting $4.15 on a credit card. So I ordered a Starbucks custom card that has my preferred drink and my first name. I'll take a pic when it comes I should have taken a screen shot of the finished product...oh well. Woohoo!

Ok Shea is not happy in the Jumperoo and I suppose I should do something about that.

No comments: