Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rugquest 2008

So for a while now I have been trying to find a replacement for the shedding beast of a rug we have in the living room. So I saw this rug online at Tar-zhay. It looked cute. And beige.

Needless to say it arrived and is very GREY. Doesn't really go with my chocolate brown couches. I still think it's a cute rug and we may keep it if only because Tarrget will not accept rug returns at the store.... for some stupid reason and we would have to ship it BACK to them in Ohio. It has helped me decide I do want a lighter colored rug in that room. It's easier to see toys on the floor (and not step on them!) than it was with our red-based oriental wool rug. That sheds. Like a bitch.

The dogs might end up getting this in the mud room. It won't show their tan dog hair so much.

The Rugquest GOES ON.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

John said...

in the first pic, either due to the angle or the distance, it kinda looked like a bunch of fake internal organs strewn across a carpet. or maybe a pug accident.

i'm just saying. trying to keep it real for ya suze...

Susie said...

You, sir... are twisted.